Rolling Stone magazine has published a list of their 5 favorite marijuana strains of 2017. Every type of marijuana connoisseur can agree with this list because it consists of amazing strains that range from uplifting and energizing to sedating to medicinal.
1. Girl Scout Cookies (GSC) – An indica-dominant hybrid known to be “the ubiquitous party strain” in California. Although it has a high THC level (between 22 and 30%), the strain is easy to smoke and doesn’t make people catatonic.
2. Gorilla Glue #4 (GG4) – A potent, indica-dominant hybrid that oftentimes gets people “glued” to one spot because of its cerebral sedating effect.
3. Green Crack – A sativa that produces uplifting energy and metal focus. It is great for treating fatigue, stress, and depression.
4. Alaskan Thunder Fuck (ATF) – A sativa with euphoric and energizing properties, making a great daytime and creativity-inspiring strain.
5. Avidekel – A high-CBD strain developed by Israel grower Tikun Olam. It has a whopping 18% CBD and less than 1% THC. Many people don’t get high from this strain, instead they experience full body relaxation.
Contact your local dispensaries to see if they carry any of these strains or similar strains.
Photo: androidauthority .com